Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mixed bag

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Got out for a short hunt I took the 6 and worked the street side of a side walk. Not too bad for a pounded site, made 2 passes up and back for about a quarter of a block. Dug about as many nails as coins, the detector said don't dig but I didn't want miss anything :shrug: or that's my excuse LOL
HH Jeff

Laplander, good job!

So I take it that you didn’t dig every signal but on that one you got a feeling to dig, right?

Tony N.J.

Nice finds Jeff curb strips are some of my favorite spots to hunt always seem to be some missed goodies there
Is that a 1918 buffalo?

BigTony said:
Laplander, good job!

So I take it that you didn’t dig every signal but on that one you got a feeling to dig, right?

Tony N.J.
So I left the 10 and down, it's surprising how many I new were going to be coins by the smooth tones and the tid . The Indians were 18 19 some 21's, the Buffs were 12 13 14. The merc was another story decent tone numbers bouncy until I cut the plug then it screamed but it was still in the hole.
HH Jeff

Mkus said:
Nice finds Jeff curb strips are some of my favorite spots to hunt always seem to be some missed goodies there
Is that a 1918 buffalo?
Thanks Mark it's a19'
HH Jeff

ethnically diverse

Well done Jeff! Last Sunday I got a 1923 Buff at the schoolyard and my buddy got a nice 1907 V nickle. My Buff locked on at 12 and was around 6"