Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mission Accomplished !:cry:

Mike Chgo area

Sunday morning we began the trek. Sunday we stayed the nite in a motel and Monday morning we climbed the mountain and were able to get to the area where Junior had entrusted me with placing him in his final resting place. While I had not noticed my friend said it was calm and quiet and when I began spreading the ashes the breeze began to blow and carried my long time friend upon the ground that he requested. I would appreciate a prayer for him and family members if you would be so kind. God Bless.

prayers for the family

Praying for you and your family, take care and God Bless!!! [attachment 362143 PrayingHands.png]

"D"

God bless