Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Service :devil:

rl48off

I need service on my coil. Does everyone have to wait two days for a call back ?? If you have a direct phone # I can call I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Just keep calling. They are busy answering other calls, they arent sitting around drinking coffee and playing on facebook.

email also works! One day they responded and took care of my issue.

Thanks they did call me back an hr later after I wrote here. Every time you plan a trip something always happens at the last second. Never fails. ! Just hope I get it back before I leave.

Thanks

Service has gone downhill!!! I emailed them have not heard back in over a week! When Jamie was there your emailed was responded to quickly!
Mark

Mkus said:
Service has gone downhill!!! I emailed them have not heard back in over a week! When Jamie was there your emailed was responded to quickly!
Mark

You should realize that Jamies job only existed because kellyco was doing such a shitty job at repairs, she was here to try to smooth the waters. Since the repair contract was taken away from them and given to the PA shop, the actual repairs/replacement have been measured in hours instead of weeks. You are having trouble getting in touch with the call-center. Keep calling.

Thank you. I did get a call back in about an hour. Instead of 24hrs.

Thank you. I did get a call back in about an hour. Instead of 24hrs.

Does anyone know if they beefed up the ears on the coil or are they the same.:confused: