Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab SD2200V2 Cocoa Beach Sebastian Inlet

RONALD99

Hello just purchased,can anyone tell me if they have used this type on the east coast beach,would like to know what to expect,with the stock coil,an also the settings.All suggestions would be appreciated.This minelab does discriminate,Which is very good,thanks for all suggestions.Also what type of headphones would be better,Minelab has included the RPG, Would like something better with vilum control. Ronald99

your going to like it sounds like your set up nicely learn to use the disc it will save you alot of digging-- using my bounty hunter tracker IV I found a nice silver bracelet in the "tiger" park by the high school in cocoa when I was visiting my cousin down there---it was at the volley ball sand pit playing area--- under the bench in the grass I waved my detector and there it was in the grass on top not even buried ---however you couldn't see it thru the tall grass until I waved my detector under the bench it was invisible. my niece was with me and I gave the bracelet to her as a gift (shes 8 years old) --- it was undamaged and must have been lost not too long ago--it has 3 silver cube blocks with the letters sms on them in the middle and a silver mega phone charm on on one end-- the chain was silver with eight (4/sms/4) small blue sappire type stones and a hoop and bar type catch --put the bar thru the hoop tip it put other end thru and it holds --kinda odd---I think it was most likely in a coat pocket and fell out ----good chance it belonged to a cheerleader from the local high school with the SMS name. go--od luck and good hunting--Ivan Salis

Just a head's up...

when Your going to Sebastian Inlet don't go to the state Park entrance..... Go across the Brigde and Park on the Left side to wabasso Bch...