Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Repair times

CDDZ

Sent my Etrac out for repair almost a month ago for service. Figures it is gonna be nicer later this week and it is still in que for repair. They told me 10 business days before it was ever sent in..... Are there that many Minelab detectors in for repair. I though this was fixed with the addition of the new center.....
Suppose I can use my PI machine with its noodle shaft.....

Good luck and keep us posted. I do know that alot of guys in the winter when we are all iced up send in detectors just for a check up. I am not sure if that is part of it, but keep us posted.

Could be that, just wished they would have told me that before I sent it in. Mine was not a checkup, it had real issues. But I am just like everyone else, nobody special :)

Minelab didnt add a repair center, they moved it.

Mine is defective also and was sent in Dec.13th...Recieved a call from them for delivery confirmation/arrival.....No word as of yet on anything else......

They are doing a much better job. I'm waiting on one myself. You can call and check the status if you got your conformation number. They give them a good going over and you will get a copy of everything they did. Good Luck.

Never got a confirmation number, they did call when they received it though. It was rather odd that they never received my warranty card, they said it was most likely lost when it was sent to Las Vegas? Had to jump through a few hoops with my dealer, but it was taken care of. Doesn't help with the holidays either. the center is closed today and Monday. I don't ever remember getting New Year eve off :)

I had my Etrac in just before the Holiday season. I had the machine back in my hands two weeks to the day from the day it was sent in. But remember that was before the package shipping for the holiday season, and I only live about 500 miles from Chicago.

That was a very good return time.-----If we could get around 3 weeks turn around time out of them that would be great.----Maybe we will shortly, it seems that things are getting better (since this move).