Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab GT with S-12 Intruder coil

strobeone

I'm having a problem pinpointing with my new Sunray S-12 Intruder coil. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!!

its a little tricky with a DD coil.the target can be anywhere under the coil.i locate a target ,swing left/right over target as i back the coil up to my feet and where the signal stops the item should be at the leading edge of the coil.it takes some practise but you will get it.you can do the same thing by moving coil forward till sig stops,then the item would be on the heel of the coil.closest to your feet.