Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Excaibur II Value ?

curbman

I have a Minelab Excalibur II, I bought in April of 2008 In FL, while i was visiting family there.Never used it there,shipped back home.Used it two times in fresh water,once in 2008 and one time in 2009. It's in mint condition only 15 hrs. of use.I like some input on what it's worth.I have Parkinson and cant use it,plus I don't think I can post on the classified.Because I haven't posted enough on this site. I have pics of it, but it says file to big. How to you shrink photos? Thanks Gary.

You shrink photos by lowering the resolution on your camera. Very good to mint used I would say 800 dollars. Anybody feel free to chime in.

Gary,
I would agree with goodmore on the $800. Here's a link to one on ebay (it's not mine) and has a few extras that come with it. Not sure what it will sell for but you can subtract about 10% of the final price once ebay gets their cut (9% or $50 max, i think + listing fees) and paypal gets almost 4%. you could try craigslist or ebay since you can't post it on here, good luck on selling it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minelab-Excalibur-II-1000-metal-detector-extras-/150478274122?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_730wt_1139

skinard
http://twistedpens.com/

goodmore said:
I have it on the lowest resoultion Thanks gary
You shrink photos by lowering the resolution on your camera. Very good to mint used I would say 800 dollars. Anybody feel free to chime in.

curbman said:
Skinard, The one on ebay went for $900.00 Thanks Gary

I think that sounds like a fair minimum. These things are too expensive to just give away.

Gary do a search here in the detector classifieds if you have not already, set the search for the last year of posts. You will soon know how much a used one, (with no warranty - sad but true) is worth.

otlew said:
Gary do a search here in the detector classifieds if you have not already, set the search for the last year of posts. You will soon know how much a used one, (with no warranty - sad but true) is worth.

That's here. When it comes to selling, eBay is a different world. You're reaching alot more people on the bay. JMHO

Crispy Critter said:
otlew said:

That's here. When it comes to selling, eBay is a different world. You're reaching alot more people on the bay. JMHO

Very true, I have seen some crazy bidding on Ebay on just about any kind of detector.

otlew said:
Crispy Critter said:
otlew said:

Very true, I have seen some crazy bidding on Ebay on just about any kind of detector.

There are times when prices realized on eBay can be pretty crazy. I find the forums are better for buying because some sellers, including myself, will some times sell at a lower price just to either help out a fellow detectorist or make a quick sale.

curbman said:
I have a Minelab Excalibur II, I bought in April of 2008 In FL, while i was visiting family there.Never used it there,shipped back home.Used it two times in fresh water,once in 2008 and one time in 2009. It's in mint condition only 15 hrs. of use.I like some input on what it's worth.I have Parkinson and cant use it,plus I don't think I can post on the classified.Because I haven't posted enough on this site. I have pics of it, but it says file to big. How to you shrink photos? Thanks Gary.
Pic added Thanks Gary

is this detector still available for sale?? if so pm message me
thanks
john