Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox Zeroed in On Secrets of the Button Field

ldhrelics

I'm still unlocking the secrets of the Button Field. Every trip back to this site seems to hold a new surprise.

[video]https://youtu.be/PRFSX9xKsCU[/video]

Cool video. I need to find the silver coin field . Lol. No wait...The gold coin field! Funny how thing like that work. I had an area in a school yard that I found nothing but old buttons. Was thinking that perhaps there was a clothing storage building or something like that there at some point.

Excellent video. Very similar to the farm fields around my neck of the woods.That first little item on the paper towel on your bumper there almost looks like lead. Maybe a lead head for a roofin nail or somethin, I dig those around here.

Thanks; I've been trying hard to learn to make decent videos, but it's a steep learning curve. I rarely hunt the farm fields around this area, but this site has got me motivated to find more like it. After I got home, I looked at the lead item and I believe you are 100% correct; it is part of an old roofing nail.

Thanks for watching. So far, I've dated a couple of the flat buttons back to the late 1700's. I was really surprised to find the military buttons. I'm sure that field will give up more history in the near future.

Thanks for watching; I'm glad you liked it. I like the idea of a Silver Coin or Gold Field. Either would make a great video. This makes the 2nd time I've ran across an area littered with old buttons. Of course, I've found old buttons around many old house sites, but not this many. I'm shooting to recover 100 buttons from this area. I think I'm up to 59 or so thus far. I'll probable bore people do death with the videos, but I'm trying to get all the good finds recorded for prosperity.