Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox 800: Finding 156 Year Old Civil War Relics

ldhrelics

This was one of those days where I started out on a mission to find a lost screw to a Minelab Pro-Swing 45 harness that I had lost somewhere a few weeks before. After looking about an hour, I gave up and went back to my Jeep and dug out my Equinox to do a little detecting. I only detected a couple of hours, but it turned out being a great day. I'm always amazed at the depth that this detector can hone in on a good target. I hope you enjoy watching.

Nice saves…. Looks like a productive site you are on.
It's been fairly productive over the years. I guess I've found over 1000 bullets on the site. Of course, it was hunted to death for years before I started detecting. I've just learned my detectors very well and think outside of the box a lot. I found 50 bullets one day on the site and a couple of weeks later found over 100 in one day. I don't expect that to ever happen again as I have used the site as a "test garden" for all my detectors. Thanks for watching.

If you wasn't looking for that screw you would of found 10 of them.
I love finding civil war anything.
I don't doubt that a bit. It took some doing, but I finally got a replacement screw from Minelab. The next time, I'll do better.

It's been fairly productive over the years. I guess I've found over 1000 bullets on the site. Of course, it was hunted to death for years before I started detecting. I've just learned my detectors very well and think outside of the box a lot. I found 50 bullets one day on the site and a couple of weeks later found over 100 in one day. I don't expect that to ever happen again as I have used the site as a "test garden" for all my detectors. Thanks for watching.
All I can say to that is WOW