Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Equinox 800 6" Coil on Iron Infested Site using F2

ldhrelics

This is a follow-up to the last video I posted using the Minelab Equinox 800 with the 6" coil. This time, I was using the updated Iron Bias (F2) software. I went back to the same beat-to-death cellar hole, but the results were not much better.

I've finally come to the conclusion that this site has given up "most" of it's history; at least the easy to find "treasure".

This video is intended for anyone owning or considering buying a Minelab Equinox detector. I really love this detector, so don't judge it by these past two videos as the site does matter.

Videos like this serves as training videos for me as I have already learned a lot by going back and paying attention to the sounds. I'm sure you can learn something if you watch it and listen carefully.

I promise I'll test all this setup on a new site soon so we can see how it really works in iron infested sites.

By the way, I have made some good discoveries lately. I'll try to post the videos and photos soon.

Thanks for watching.

[video]https://youtu.be/rHFXr-a1a2U[/video]

Thanks for posting that video.----So you feel the E-800 with the 11" stock coil did better in the heavy/larger iron than the 6" (even with the upgrade)?----That could well be--I know Tom D said the Equinox was built around the 11" coil.-------Do you have a video of a hunt with your CTX with 6" coil at that hunt site (or other hunt site) that you could post up?--------Thanks again----------Del

No, I used the CTX 3030 before I started making videos. When I get a chance, I intend to go back and test it.