Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Customer Service 5 Star:super:

D Wes

A simple Thank you goes along way in these adverse days. Many brag about Whites Customer Service, yes they are very good. So I want to brag about Minelabs Customer service and exercise my freedom of speech. You would be surprised how many people call Angry in one day to all Detector Company's.
It takes a special person to handle that kind of adversity and still be
Professional. When we have the right to be MAD it pays in the Long run to be Decent and give them a chance. Sandy and the Minelab Team are Serious
about Customer Service and I give them 5 STARS.
D WES:minelab:

I called Mine Lab customer service one day to ask them a question about something I did not understand in the manual. Not only did they take the time to answer my question, but the person at Mine Lab called me back the next day and asked if I had any more questions. And then he said to feel free to call back anytime I need anything about the Sovereign Gt explained.

I would say they believe in customer service and they know what it means.