Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike Quinn-MikeQ that used to post on the forums

Royal

has a place about 15 miles from me up here in Roscommon and sent me this message and pictures today.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Royal, this was in my back yard last night! I got up here Sunday night at 9pm, and my motion light came on and there was the bear by my bird feeder! but I scared him off when I went for the camera! So last night, I was ready for him! I took a screen out of a window, and opened it, and sat there from 1015, at 1115 he came in, but the motion light didnt come on for some reason. But I could see him, so I just used the flash that I had. I got a new Olympus camera. I expect him again tonight I guess! Here is the first one.... I took 5 total, 1 thru 5 is there another one missing?? If you want to take a picture tonight come on over later!
Mike

[attachment 88167 bear5.jpg]

[attachment 88166 bear4.jpg]

[attachment 88165 bear3.jpg]

This last one is a pic he sent me of a Pilated and a Hairy Woodpecker having a spat :D

[attachment 88168 hairyand-piliatedwoodpecker.jpg]

come and do the same here,I live in a townhouse,they are in a row.The bear was feeding on the neighbors bird feeder next door.Poor bear was shot dead by the police.I was at my mothers house down the block and at 6 pm heard a shot.I walked back home a few kids said a bear was shot,I thought they were just kidding me.Isn't the us gov spending millions to find that lost woodpecker,maybe we should tell them we spotted one :blowup:

and take some pictures too. I wonder if you could entice it to follow you home, then train it like you did that black squirrel. You folks have some great animals up there...wish we had some of them down here. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

it has been spotted down near Tom, Linda and Arkie's home stomping ground

Fred, some times I think you might have a worm in your brain :razz:

n/t

Neat shot. They are in this area but never saw one in the yard yet.... Thats what you need a bear tearing up your bird feeders. Thats where I expect to see one here...... Geo

n/t