Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike Q sent me an email saying it came back for the third

Royal

night in a row last night.

[attachment 88267 BLACKBEAR1.1.jpg]

[attachment 88268 BLACKBEAR2.1.jpg]

Is something like this common up there where you live? The biggest animal that ever came into our back yard was a lowly old Feral Hog, and they are ugly animals compared to a bear. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

replaces that feeder a time or two or a neighbor loses a pet things will change. I have had them tear my feeder up but not since I have been up here full time. I have not seen one here but where there are bear turds there are usually bear or maybe a liberal

They like them at first but as they get more comfortable and bold, they get into a lot of stuff or destroy it trying to get in. I'm not sure if they eat horse grain or not, but that would be my concern that Jane would go out to the grain room and it would be in there and get aggressive out of fear or being trapped and she was in the only door out. So far, just racoons and possums have been the only animals in there. There was a spell here where most of them were carrying rabies , but then most die off...... For awhile there we didn't see any, but now they seem to be making a comeback as I see more and more of them as road kill on the back roads. I know, I box trapped about 20 of them out of here that last year.

Geo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080423/ap_on_re_us/grizzly_attack_15