Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike playing with Royals mind :yikes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wayne in BC

Well! What a great pleasure, Mike was in the area, ok a 100 miles away but took the time to come for a quick visit. Carol and i were very happy and surprised, only a couple hours but worth GOLD when you get to see such a good friend.
Now our Mike is very camera shy and always manages to stay out of the way but i and Carol sneaked a couple of him checking the forum and posting under my name:D

Good to Skype him yesterday, just before I headed up here. Darned good people he and Alice are.

What is with the heavy plad shirt? You have the air set too high for the poor feller? :D

I hope you got more of the guy, I can use them :D. On this monitor I can not make out who is on TV. Is that Oral Roberts?

BITE ME!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the best

M

The ugliness, I cannot do anything about.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the best

M

boy, yur computer station-sho is a lot neeter than mine, bawwww hawwwwwwwwww

oh, by the way, loved the pictures

When I had chemo, my head of hair did not fall out....the rest did however. So I figure that I have earned it :) :)

all the best

M