Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike or Wayne, question about bear attacks............

Kelley (Texas)

A few years ago, on the very first visit that Wayne and Royal made to see Mike and Alice, you all posted a picture of a black bear beside the road. The bear had sorta some white hair around it's mouth. Did this bear cross the road in front of you folks? Have you ever heard of a bear attacking someone riding a motorcycle? I did a Google search and could not find any information of a bear ever attacking someone riding a motorcycle. I made a copy of the picture that you all posted and still have it stored on this computer. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

The bear that you are describing with Wayne, Royal and me was beside the road. When we stopped, it started to leave but Wayne and I did the dead deer wailing :) :) cry and it stopped to have a look at what the ruckus was all about!! Royal got some great photos of it.

Calm seas

Mikie

some of them girl bears shave and become bikers "old ladies", maybe you have seen them? Its a grisly sight:lol: