Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike, how about telling the others about the horse buggy you found in the water? :)

n/t

sure helps to understand the story better. What camera did you use to take these pictures? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Then I had to get them developed and then scan them . One day I will probably get a digital that works underwater

All the best

M

Again at the same wharves in New denver. It is still there. I am hoping this year to retrieve it. It sits in about 45 feet of water now. We moved from about 80 feet up to a more reasonable depth. It is heavily waterlogged so when I do bring it up, I will have to either keep it wet or bathe it in ethylene glycol.

Either way, it will be a winter project for me.

All the best

M

We think that it may have fallen off the old dock system. But it was a great dive.

If you find Spokane on the map, look north and find The Arrow Lake, youare in our neighbourhood.

All the best
M

n/t

I soaked a handle off an old ice saw for three months. It is sure to distroy them if you just let them air dry..

Alice would like it for the yard, if I am unable to restore it.

All the best

M

All those deer and wildlife.. Just like here.. Hopefully, minus the bears.

There was a young lady killed by a bear in Canmore, Alberta last week. As Fred says, they are unpredictable.

All the best

M

But I would be willing to bet that the shipping cost would be prohibitive from up here. Besides, my wife would probably disown me if I got rid of them. She would like a new buggy and she has made it known that she would like this one :)

all the best

M

n/t

n/t