Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mike, Alice, Royal, Sunny: Sorry I missed the telephone call......................

Kelley (Texas)

Was Royal in the "out house" when you all made that call? I do not know what you fed him tonight, but it sounded like he was in lots of pain. I put the phone on the speaker mode for Debbie to hear and "Sadie" took off full blast for the bedroom and went under the bed. We can not get her out from under there....I may try to lift the bed so Debbie can pull the dog clear of it.

After what I heard tonight on that telephone, I can see what everyone is talking about when they have mentioned Royal's rust stains. May I suggest that someone drive to the store tomorrow and buy a box of female napkins, Kotex to be specific, and give them to Royal. He can wear them backwards and not stain his under drawers anymore...less washing for you all too!

I may try to record Royal's cry of agony to scare that nerd dog! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was me!:) So it sounded pretty good and convincing did it? However, you can send all the "other" products you were offering to Royal......he needs them, I DO NOT!!:lol:

n/t

We are going to pay.......big time! Oh well. :poke:

Re: "So it sounded pretty good and convincing did it?" Sunny, that was the most awful sound that I have ever heard. Wait, I did hear a similar sound when I was a boy...heard something similar when my Grandfather ran over the tail of one of his coon hounds! Where did you learn to make that sound? Was the sound supposed to be a Yeti, Abominable snowman, or bigfoot?

Are you taking lots of pictures to post when you get back to Arkansas? I can't wait to hear all the neat stories. Have you seen a bear yet?

You folks keep enjoying yourselves and post some stories when you get time. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t