Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Might want to call me the Ring Man Of Spokane after all!

Well I found another one. Out at a school shooting the playground and ball field areas I came across this ring. It's heavy and GOLD!! Two rings now.... I also found this slipper earring and a game token from our local amusement park. Found the assorted change too which made it nice..:clapping:

Looks like a keeper.........:detecting:

NICE! That a great find.
WTG Ring Man!
PS-Don't forget to scrape that paint off that window.

[quote Dang]NICE! That a great find.
WTG Ring Man!
PS-Don't forget to scrape that paint off that window.[/quote]

Just a rental. Let the landlord do it...I'm busy detecting!:rofl:

Way to GO!I bought land north of Spokane,Ione.Do you get alot of Canadian coins up in your neck of the woods?Brian.

Did the gold ring come in as a tab,foil,or what? Were you digging everything that day or just had a hunch you should dig that possible ring sound? I have yet to find my first ring with my Ace. Found 17 nickels in a park 2nd time out but no gold.
--Tom

Had my ACE 250 set on coins since that's what I was shooting for. Found the ring along the sideline of a ball field. It hits at the penny mark for the gold side of the meter.......Not sure why you would think it would show as foil??

A lot of gold rings show as foil, pulltab, square tab,nickel, etc, so thats why I was asking. Never heard of one id'ing as a penny tho? Maybe I better not tune out thse zincs after all?
Thanks-
Tom

For all I have learned so far, in coin mode (Ace 250) you get coins plus most any jewelery you would want to find. I've tested different types of gold rings, bracelets and what not. Never found one to be in the foil range. What unit are you using??

All I know is that these two rings I have found so far showed as in the picture. They both show gold. One on the high end, one on the low. Sold hit on each for that scale.

Are they both gold or gold plated. If gold, what is the Karat rating of each? The composition of the rings determiunmes their conductivity and where they read on the scale.

bill