Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metaldigs silver from tonights low tide 19 pieces of silver!!:thumbup:

BEACH-HUNTER

[attachment 54209 HPIM1561Large.JPG] [attachment 54210 HPIM1562Medium.JPG] [attachment 54211 HPIM1563Medium.JPG] [attachment 54212 HPIM1566Medium.JPG] [attachment 54213 HPIM1567Medium.JPG] [attachment 54214 HPIM1569MediumSmall.JPG]

All Right BH nice job!!! just came back from my hunt but got into that purple beach sand.......The BH ID drove me nuts.....just a little clad....Should of brought my DFX like my buddy did he did better in that sand..