Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

METALDIG??Get out this weekend?I'm gonna try M,T+W..-TIDES CALL ME.

Lots of sand gone and the peat/clay was showing, but not a ton of stuff. The hole by the arcade was filled without many targets. Several coin patches north of the arcade in the swales. I got about $6 clad, a silver braclet, and a 10K ring with tanzanite.

the whole was filled in small cald pachs. the rocks are showing i got all clad . good luck i will be up for low in pm tus to thurs . hope to see you . scott and george

I got into some quarters near the rock wall then went to PLUM. Got into a good hole there $5. in QTRS and other clad and more weight's!!!Got a silver .25 really worn looks to be a wash.I can't hunt Tue pm due to wife's going to a wake,I got the kid's. I may go Wed if my knee feels better took a bad fall on some Ice smashed it on cement. STORM'S ON ITS WAY!!! Maybe we'll get some more sand to move!GOOD LUCK! WISH I WAS THERE!!

sand is on the move was a good low way out. the dunes were pulled down . all clad and junk. lot of qtrs. hope the storm moves the sand good luck happy hunting.