Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

metal detecting vacation

Key West Florida, Spanish gold still washes up on the beaches after a good storm...........:thumbup:

Good question. "A metal detecting vacation" .... I would love to travel the beaches of the East Coast. Get my fill of detecting and get my fill of Lobsters! And of course stay and watch the sunrise over the ocean! Oh yeah, that would work! When and where do I catch the bus? HH, Nancy

I can't decide weather to go to Florida, some place to hunt civil war relics or Arizona to hunt for relics of the old west. I can't even decide weather to take my md with me in April when I go to New Zeland.

Bula, if you decide to take your MD out of the country, a large hard suitcase makes a great case for it and a few coils. We took ours to Mexico and had no problems with them. We went to a second hand store and bought a very nice Samsonite for a couple of bucks. What a deal! Nancy

That's a good idea, I have read other post where they have taken the detector apart and carried on the head & put the rest in their suit case.