Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting Update :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

Hello Friends,

This past 18 months I've had numerous physical battles to attend to and therefore didn't get out must to detect. This past summer was so hot & humid here, in my neck of the woods, that my sinuses would act up terribly if I went out for any length of time. That said, I have gone out a couple time searching one of our local parks. I've found the usual pennies, dimes, nickels, a few quarters, and a lot of trash. The last two times out I found a few kids toys; a little metal airplane and a 'Lip-Smacker', which was a lip gloss Camex but housed in an egg shaped hard plastic housing. Onother thing I have done a few times is Magnet Fishing. On my very first time out I found a cell phone and a lot of fishing hooks. Since then I've not found all that much. I gues I fished it out. :biggrin: By God's grace, I've been healed of the majority of the illnesses I was dealing with on an on-going basis. I'm so grateful to be doing so much better physically, emotionally, and any other way. Thank you all for your prayers.

Glad to hear the good news SS. Keep us posted , esp about the magnet fishing. I have a strong one on 30 feet of rope. Haven't used it much other than a lot of dirt fishing for old RR relics. Steve in so la

Praise God, Bro. Martin, for being able to get out when you could & for the finds & good to hear that you're feeling better through God's grace & His healing Spirit--Hope winter goes well & Jesus blesses you mightily! Amen Ma