Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal detecting trip cancelled:sadwalk:

warthog

For some reason,the owner of that old farm house told me "Don't come out to detect"........:shrug:No reason,NO explanation.........Everything was ready to go,and now for some reason he does a 180...........I will NOT ask him again,either..........:confused:

Someone convinced them that they might had valuable treasure there and they should do it themselves or the person telling them plans to? That's OK Steve, there is a better place nearby! Go there instead!

word gets around by the forums or by word of mouth and then chances of detecting a good place will be cancelled for the owners think they can find the goodies themselves, that is what I am trying to explain to you, so it is best not to say anything to anyone until you have already had the opportunity to hunt the areas! Walls have ears and people talk and also get jealous and spoil other peoples' heart desires! I've learned by experience and so have other detectorists....could give examples but won't ....just be wise like serpents and harmless as doves to get to hunt different areas with permission! God Bless! Ma