Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

metal detecting...the best hobby ever!

tiggyann

now that I got my very first nice find, I'm geared up for some more! Going to try lake hunting soon...maybe will have good luck with that too! :)this is a very addicting hobby, especially when you finally do find something! :)

what other hobby can you do to find something totally awesome! Money is laying all out there, just waiting to be found! :) Yes, it's hit and miss, don't expect to get something the very first time you go out. took my a year, several upgrades on metal detectors, and persistance and patience, the end result is I found a piece of jewelry that I would have never went out and spent the $500.00 for it. But decided this is the way I will get my free jewelry. lol Being a leo, we love gold! :) can't wait till tomarrow, going to hit the park, lmao. :)

I'm so hooked wish I would have started this years ago...imagine what I could have now! :)

krissy

After that lovely gold chain & cross you found the other day, you are now hooked on this addiction. It can only get better.
Good luck