Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting Silver Ingots Coins and Boy Scout Memorabilia

treasurebone

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebaZmn1VXVE[/video]

These are my latest finds from the past week. I found some silver, 2 Ingots, some old coins and the Boy Scout Camp provided me with another neckerchief slide and a BSA knife.

-Treasurebone

Another nice video Treasurebone. Is this from the same Boy Scout camp? That is a good place to stay at for the rest of the year. You are coming up with some neat finds. Great detecting. Keep those videos coming.I really do enjoy watching them.Nice work... Thanks ....Z

zeekeys said:
Another nice video Treasurebone. Is this from the same Boy Scout camp? That is a good place to stay at for the rest of the year. You are coming up with some neat finds. Great detecting. Keep those videos coming.I really do enjoy watching them.Nice work... Thanks ....Z

Thanks for the kind words Z! I am locked out of the camp until late August as all of the summer camping is begining at the camp now. But I will be back there the very first day i get the go ahead!

Nice hallmarks on the tableware handle TB! Given that piece and the presence of lead, maybe the scouts were doing some old fashioned folk art back in the day. Thanks for the video!

all that lead might help should slow ya down a little so you dont miss anything lol nice finds good job on the video hh

Thanks ElginTim. Speaking of the hallmark, I didn't see until later that the spoon was British. The lead was actually found at another location. Heavy as all get up though! lol

LOL lord knows I need to slow down. I probably walk a lot of stuff because im in a hurry to find the next one . LOL

Another great video Treasurebone. What did that hunk of Lead read on the F70 and how deep was it ? Keep the videos coming. HH. Tim

Tim LeBlanc said:
Another great video Treasurebone. What did that hunk of Lead read on the F70 and how deep was it ? Keep the videos coming. HH. Tim

Tim,

The lead came up as a solid 87 with the "Conf" bars at 2 and the "Dirt" bars at 2 it was approximately 3-4" deep. Thanks Tim and happy hunting to you too!

Tim LeBlanc said:
3-4 inches. It was screaming I bet. Thanks. I will get out as soon as I return to MA. HH Tim

It was screaming...I knew it was something large as it said it was surface and I had to dig for it. Plus I was able to lift the coil approximately 14 inches (when i finally stopped lifting it) and still got a good loud signal. But the solid 87 was what made me dig it. lol

Oh yeah, almost a maximum overload. I'm all to familiar with that one. Especially for some of the large items I dig. LoL. HH. Tim