Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting in Key West, Fort Myers areas

Yep, both. I've had luck close to the fishing pier on FT Myers beach. Went to Key west once and hunted most of the beaches there and didn't find a lot.
Cal:detecting:

Naples, Cape Coral Community Park And Lynn Hall Park, Not much found at Naples, did OK at CC Park, best find was at the pier Lynn Hall Park/Fort Myers Beach.....If you get to Naples, PM Ron Lord..Great Hunter, Knows the Gulf area like the back of his hand. Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou0O0shyhcU

Great Vid Beechnut. I await my Excal II today. Nice thing is, I was right on my call of all of your finds before you pulled them up by listening to Disc tones. Last target I figured could be either a pull tab, nickel but very possibly gold! Tony Diana's CD on ear training is working even before I have my new Excal II!
Nice ring!
Russ