Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting Equipment

Mel

Will be visiting Montreal and Ottawa late June and am wondering if there are any well stocked metal detecting outlets available to visit and discuss this hobby.. Am very recent newcomer/addict to this hobby and would like to view available equipment etc. On the advice of a dealer in Berwick Nova Scotia purchased an Ace 250 and am very pleased, on first serious day out recovered a George ll 1752 Half Penny and Musket Ball. Thanks to the help of a long time hunter.

I hope you enjoy the forum here. Do you know Leslie from Nova scotia?

Met Leslie many years ago at his wedding, the bride was a member of my staff at the time, and only found him when going through the Forum looking for others from Nova Scotia with an interest in Metal Detecting etc. It was quite a coincidence and it was only after talking to him on the phone that we made the connection. We haven't,yet, met personally but I am looking forward to it as I am very very new to this hobby and expect I can learn a lot from him

at our forum hunt in Michigan a couple weeks ago. We have been friends on the web for several years now! he might know if there is a dealer where you are looking? I can point you to one here in Michigan that is a Christian and a great guy to work with if you like?

Many thanks, I'll give him a call, will likely be talking as time goes by and if I get to Michigan will contact..take care...Mel

Thanks Leslie, I hear you are the top coin hunter in the area, I hope to get to see you when in Halifax..Mel