Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Met up with Sr seeker today.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
It's been a couple years since we last seen each other, so we were way overdue. Glad we had the visit even if it was kinda short. God bless you brother.
[attachment 345701 FullSizeRender.jpg]

I like seeing each other from the forums. Glad y'all got to get together.

Thanks Mike. It sure was a joy to see you again. Gosh ... wish I had worn my baseball cap too :) Pictures say it all don't they? For all I've delt with physically, in the past three months, I look kind of tired but was actually feeling reasonably well on our get together. We gotta do it again sometime. Oh ... I forgot to tell you ... Grandville City Parks Department gave me permission to hunt one of the cities oldest spots. It a little known park behind the cemetary with some really old buildings on it so the chance of finding some older coins, etc. is good. I understand it used to be a horse farm way back when. Wish a bunch of us could get to- gether and hunt it together. That would be a blast. I can always use another horse shoe :rofl: