Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

message from Pete

Pete's Wife

Pete wanted me to write and ask for prayer. He's been feeling "funny in the head" (said he can't describe it) for a few days so he cut back on his overconsumption of coffee. Then he started getting short of breath real easily, and now today he is pasty white. He went back to doing his breathing exercises from the hospital, just in case, and to taking his aspirin-a-day...I'm hoping it's "just" a virus but with our recent scare and with our ever-growing work in the Lord I know the enemy will step up his efforts to devour. So Pete would like his brothers and sisters here to please say a prayer for him...and I'd appreciate it also :).

Thank you very much!

Praying for my brother right now!

n/t