Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Message for Monte IDX questions

barberx

Monte, I've been out of MD for awhile due to cancer and chemo, still being treated but going nuts due to inactivity. I really value your input and recommendations. Is the IDX Pro with 8" and or 5.3" coils and Mr.Bills mods still top of list for old man (73) casual coin hunter ?? If so any ideas on used ones .
Richard TX

for many users. I prefer a thin-profile 8" to the 950, but I also prefer a 4" & 8" combination or the 6

I have had real good results the 6" Eliminator Magnum Force search head by Applied Creativity. It's a coax coil and will hunt right under metal post, and fences. It get's in where others don't dare to tread.

It's a coil that someone that is using smaller coils to hunt with may want to give a good look at. I think Jimmy Serria is the only agent for it, but maybe Your Whites Dealer can get it. Chech it out if you can find one.

Mr. Bill