Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry CHRISTmas to all my CMD Family and to all those who lerk as friends! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas Ma :)

Greg

Thanks everyone and I was with my daughter, granddaughters and families, so had a nice Christmas with my family and with my Lord Jesus, for He lives within me, so is always with me, no matter who I am with whether others believe or not! God Bless all with much happiness and good health in the New Year of 2016! I believe Jesus is going to return for Gods Children, His faithful saints, soon, so it getting better than it has been with BO and his Muslim Cabinet still being in office, I doubt if it will be any better but probably worse, but we still have hope and believing faith in Jesus, that all will be well, for He is the One and Only God Jehovah Whom we can truly lean on and trust in always! Amen! Ma