Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry Christmas to all my CMD Family and to all my friends...

Missouri--Ma Betty

May it be special with God's blessings in the name of Jesus during all the year of 2017! We are blessed with a new president and I pray God uses him for our nation's good and we have far better years than all the past 8 years with one that should never have been voted in by illegal rigging of the polls! But he was used to open blinded eyes and deafened ears, Spiritually, for voting for a more righteous person for our president! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sorry tried to get a photo on here but having trouble with my scanner....this old printer and scanner never seems to cooperate with this ole forgetful lady! Will try to get it on here later! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Gonna have all the family here. Blessed Christmas to you.

You are welcome and having all the family will be a blessing for Christmas and for years to come! Take lots of photos and movies, too, as this is a great year with two baby grandsons coming to celebrate, too! I can already see everyone around the table for an abundant Christmas feast while you all celebrate Jesus' birthday for 2016! God Bless! :angel: Ma

You are welcome Travis and you have a new baby son and a lovely growing daughter to have a great day with your beautiful wife, Liz! God Bless and have a joyous CHRIST-mas in Jesus' wondrous and glorious love! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Travelling Mike and also you for a wonderful Christmas and be safe travelling with God's blessings of protection and keeping you healthy for :detecting: with your many friends! :angel: Ma