Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry Christmas hit the beach today 50 degrees!

Mark kus

Merry Christmas everyone 50 degrees today so I hit a beach today couple hour hunt had two wheat cents some clad and a 1939 mercury and a 1947 Rosie.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas with family...
Mark

Mkus, thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

I hit three beaches a few days ago and it was clean of targets - crazy how the conveyor belt works.
On the third beach and the towel line was eroded - got one silver rosie (date wasn't visible but scratch test and color makes it a silver) and some clad.

Tony NJ

BigTony said:

I hit three beaches a few days ago and it was clean of targets - crazy how the conveyor belt works.
On the third beach and the towel line was eroded - got one silver rosie (date wasn't visible but scratch test and color makes it a silver) and some clad.

Tony NJ
Nice job Tony Thanks I keep on hunting till I find something good! Buddy hit a beautiful 1748 two reale today!!
Mark

Mkus said:
BigTony said:

Tony NJ
Nice job Tony Thanks I keep on hunting till I find something good! Buddy hit a beautiful 1748 two reale today!!
Mark
We hit 62 degrees on the 25th, been a long dry spell on the Spanish silver here, they are as rare as hens teeth.
HH Jeff

laplander said:
Mkus said:
BigTony said:

Tony NJ
Mark
We hit 62 degrees on the 25th, been a long dry spell on the Spanish silver here, they are as rare as hens teeth.
HH Jeff
I hit 2 reales this year I consider that good! lol

Mkus said:
laplander said:
Mkus said:
BigTony said:

Tony NJ
Mark
HH Jeff

I would be happy to find my FIRST Spanish silver!!!
I did find a clad half in the 30's and a huge silver wedding band that was 34-35.
Hardy

Tenspeed said:
Mkus said:
laplander said:
Mkus said:
BigTony said:

Tony NJ
Mark
HH Jeff

I would be happy to find my FIRST Spanish silver!!!
I did find a clad half in the 30's and a huge silver wedding band that was 34-35.
Hardy
Nice finds those little Spanish coins turn up[ when least expected!
Mark