Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Memory Making

Arkie John

Memory Making Arkansas Style

This Spring marked two special milestones. First I was blessed to take my fiftieth turkey, overall. That

I'll tell ya Arkie.........one of the few sacred things left in this "civilization" of ours is time spent between a grampie/granny and a grandchild. She'll cherish these memories as much as you do and as much as we enjoy reading about them. This world would be a better place if we all sought out the wisdom of children. Beautiful story !:clap:

big brother. Every day is a gift indeed. you know, this "getting older" stuff aint too awful bad. I see all three of Snook's kids falling right into place and reaping ALL of the benefits of what being a Grandparent is all about------ A new generation is born!

I hope Akira is my helper again this year at the Witness.

Lil Brother

Akira will be able to tell her granbabies how she and "Papa" went turkey hunting! btw John, I'm "papa" too and my oldest just turned 6.

Thanks for the hunt!

Dave

Thats a solid gold memory!She will never forget it and will someday tell her children/grandchildren about it. I remember my first hunting trip with my grandfather like it was yesterday-and that has been 45 years ago or so.Well done my friend!

And it is wonderful

Thank you for the trip

Calm seas

Mikie

the adoration in her eyes when she spoke to you or you to her! Her papa is a very special person to her, and I know she loves you with all her heart. You took the time to help make the memory, one she will never forget. You know big brother, this grandparent thing is one of the greatest gifts of all when we become older, and some things seem to be falling apart, grandparenting just gets better.

Glad you all had a great time! Hoping for a fishing trip soon! ILY, Sis :cheekkiss:

n/t

...maybe I can do some readin' and postin'.

Thanks for postin' back, folks. I'm out of the turkey huntin' mode and into the crappie fishin' mode. Hope to slay a bunch this coming week-end.

aj

This is the type of camping stories that I love to read. I think that it was great that she got to hear the turkey. Thanks for posting such a loving story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)