Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Meet Smokey and a ruffy..

YELLOWDOGDAVE

Been a while since I put any pics on here. Thought you might like a few pics off my trail cam.
A neighbor of mine has a visitor every now and then to his Squirrel / birdfeeder. I put a trail cam out there to try and get some shots of the little guy. Turns out he ain't so little. I can't believe the size of this guy for being so early in the spring.
Looks like 500 pounder to me.., of course I'm no good at judging bears - this is the first one I ever got pics of - they're not too common around my area.
All taken with a Sony S600 homebrew trail camera and a Yetti control board.
smokey1-1.jpg

smokey11.jpg

smokey2.jpg

smokey2-1.jpg

smokey3.jpg

I also found a drum log this spring and got some great shots of some Ruffy's drumming.
click on the pic for a gif clip of it
grouse3croped.gif

combostrut.gif

Take care
Dave

n/t

That bear does not look like he has missed any meals. :rofl: If you get any more bear pictures, please post them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Terrific shots Dave,

I wouldn't want to wake up in my sleeping bag to find that one standing over me!!!

CJ

Mr. Bear has been doing well on bird seeds. Nice looking bear. We have a similar bird here but we call them partridge. Make a
heck of a noise when the take off. They seemed to have been forced out of this area as I see very few now. I used to like to listen to their drumming....

Thanks for post.

George-CT