Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Meet Cookie.

George-CT

This little guy is one of my daughters dogs. We took him down today to get him clipped. Just to much hair. She got him down in Charleston SC from the dog pound. Not sure what he is but he is a lot of fun. Sure looks different after getting his ears lowered.

George-CT

n/t

When he spotted a dog, his buddy yelled..."get down"!
So he jumped up and started dancing.

[attachment 132495 catdance.gif]

n/t

With one exception, every good dog I've ever had I either got at a pound or humane society, or I picked up on the side of the road. The one exception was a red & white kocker spaniel we got in 1944, when I was 4 & so was she. We finally had to have her put down in '58--cancer. She was a great pet & a great watchdog/guard dog. My grandmother was partly deaf & nearly blind in her last years. When the phone rang & my grandmother was the only one home, the dog would sit under the phone & bark to let her know it was ringing. If someone came to the door, the dog would go to the door & bark to let her know. If it was a stranger the dog would put herself between my grandmother & the stranger.

One night about 1948 we had a peeping tom. We had a little short paling fence around the back yard & the dog never tried to dig under it or jump it, though she could have easily. When she spotted that peeper she knocked 3 palings out of the fence & went for him. We don't know how far she chased him, but when she came back to the front door--where Dad was standing with his shotgun--she had blood on her mouth & it wasn't hers. Dad went to the butcher the next day & brought home a whole sack of bones for Taffy. These days they've ruined kockers. They used to be hunting dogs. Now all they can do is pee on the rug. (if you spell it correctly it comes up censored.)

TexasCharley