Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Me and the Lord have been talking.......

warthog

Actually,He gave me some good advice,and I listened.........I have been crowing about that new Martin guitar I was going to buy in the spring. WELL,adjustments have been made to my outlook,on that........Being I am a home owner now for the fifth time,and have assumed resposibility that goes along with home ownership (Utilities,taxes,upkeep),We have been discussing on how to make our fixed income$$$$'s go farther..........The Lord gave me this thought:"You have your Ms. Taylor,sounds wonderful,FREE AND CLEAR,I MIGHT ADD-And here you are wanting to save money,all the while planning on spending BOO-COO BUX on a new guitar that probly wont sound any better than Ms.Taylor"........:sadwalk:Even though I would like to have a new Martin,more attic insulation in the Spring is now on tap,along with getting a quote for a metal roof for our castle......."The wise man listens to good advice,and puts it to use",amen........