Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe you've heard it but....

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
I thought it was funny....

Two Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman: Hi! My name is Shirley.
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Carolyn. How'd you die?
1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, & finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?
2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic & searched, & down into the basement. Then I went through every closet & checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, & finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack & died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

I am the only ornery one and I delete me all the time:thumbup:

n/t

n/t

;)Royal, I been thinkin about your orneriness and you do win the prize, but then you've been practizin longer than most o th folks on th forum been alive!

I don think th govment is reddy t give ya th patent jus yet tho, cause ther is at least a coupl er three out ther that can give ya a run fer yer money!!:thumbup:

n/t