Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe it's just me but when ever I don't see a post from Kelley I worry about him, it's been a few days since he posted and thats not like Kelley, I e

He has just been busy as of late and will tell him he is missed :D

Just extremely busy the last few days, lots of things that had to be done. It looks like I have a lot of reading to do on the Forum, amazed at all the posted messages and stories.

It may take me a day or two to read and post some replies, and with luck, maybe I will be able to post another macro bug photo this weekend. Every time I take a macro bug photo, I am one photo closer to finally posting a decent one! I have gathered up everything needed to achieve this goal: camera, fly swatter, wasp spray, clear spot in the ice box, box of sewing pins, box of sugar cubes, roll of masking tape and a large mason jar. I am really enjoying trying to do some macro photography...well most of the time, but not when a bee attacks me. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)