Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

May I take the time to introduce you to a new member of the family..

Micheal_R

Staff member
Alice just had her birthday a couple of days back. And while this little one will never be able to replace Nimby, she will help to fill the hole in our hearts.

[attachment 79178 target-002.jpg]

[attachment 79179 target-005.jpg]

I am please to introduce to you Salishan Target... 11 weeks old and cute as a button..

Also with her first mouse!! :)

Fair winds

Mikie

Hard loosing dogs. We have buddy here and she is part of the family. She rides shotgun with Jane everyday in the Jeep. Right front seat is hers. Need to get a picture of that. Jane goes off on the horse, Buddy is the scout out ahead. Not a mean bone her body that dog. She is getting old now and not up to some of the longer rides Jane takes. She has funny habits, like a real soft mouth, and if she finds chicken eggs out under stuff she will carry them up here and put them on the porch with out breaking them. If we tell her she can eat them she will, but not until she gets the OK. Mornings, she is walking around with her dish, looking for refills....

Is this one a Jack or a Terrier?

Geo

What a cutie Salishan Target is....................... and a belated happy birthday to Alice.

n/t

n/t

n/t

Nimby will always have a place in your hearts but Salishan will move in there too! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!!

Dave

Looks like my birthday notes didn't help a bit. HAPPY BIRTRHDAY, SWEETHEART! See you guys soon.