Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

May Day in Fort Langley, British Columbia...............

WillyP

My wife volunteered us both to be judges at the 85th Fort Langley May Day parade today. I wasn't too excited about it at first but now I'm glad I went. We had alot of fun. Just a few shots of the day.......

We just took our "judges" seats on the covered wagon in the center of town.
[attachment 57624 Mayday2.jpg]

Carol studying the entrants sheet.
[attachment 57623 Mayday1.jpg]

For a small village the turn out was astounding. Looking south just before the parade got started.
[attachment 57625 Mayday3.jpg]

A look north to see the rest of the crowd.
[attachment 57626 Mayday4.jpg]

So much to do today between the entertainment and vendors. Lots of good food (huge BBQ chicken feed) and singers, May-pole dancers and what a hoot watching the young-un's on the rides. This small-town experience sure takes me back. Cheers all.

n/t

As usual, your wife is as beautiful as ever. But one question. Since when is your lap considered a seat? At least, that is what it looks like in pic #1. :lol:

take care bud

Fair winds

Mikie

in the third picture moonin' the people on the other side of the street?people weren't tankin up on strong drink were they:).

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Just a nice, small town feel to it. What were you guys judging ?? Carol's a very lovely woman Willy ! :cheers:

It looks like you folks had a great time. Thanks for sharing this with the Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t