Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MATRIX M 6-IS IT AS GOOD AS THEY?

Dollar for Dollar not too many other detectors come close to the M6 for ease of use and performance. Depth is as good as the MXT, also has multiple tones. Top that off with a great choice of coils. The M6, just a real good detector. HH

[quote Delaware Bill]Dollar for Dollar not too many other detectors come close to the M6 for ease of use and performance. Depth is as good as the MXT, also has multiple tones. Top that off with a great choice of coils. The M6, just a real good detector. HH[/quote]

It is an awesome finder of dimes !!!!!!!!!:detecting:

Here's my review on the M6.

My favorite trash hunter !!
Opinions on a particular detector can vary from a piece of crap to the best thing since sliced bread and somewhere in the middle is reality. I like to find the strength of a detector and decide if it fills a niche better than one i have and the M6 for me is best for hunting trashy sites. Don't really care about notching and prefer to use Tone ID and listen to everything. Threshold nulls are useless in my opinion at very trashy sites so silent search is OK for me. The best thing in my opinion about the M6 is the plethora of accessory coils along with the quick reset recovery speed, tone id, and the Meter which helps when cherry picking or attempting to sort through the mess. The 6"x10" DD Eclipse is my primary depth and coverage coil and deepest coin has been a wheat penny at 7". My favorite small coils are the 4.5"x7" and 5" EXcelerator's The little 5" EXcelerator hooked up to an M6 is awesome using tone id and no discrimination. Had some nice coin, jewelry and a few relic finds so far with a well conditioned 1866 2cent piece less than 2" deep being the best so far that many other detectors had to run over. It's hard to explain but avid trash hunters should understand tone variance and that's the strength of the M6 along with the excellent small coil selections. The M6 would make a very good primary use detector when hunting coins and jewelry and for some relic hunting but love it at trashy sites. I'd rate the M6 at 4.5 because it does lack threshold, true all metal search mode and manual ground balance although the auto GB circuit works excellent. I guess i said my piece and hope others will confirm or dispute my opinions. HH Bill

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/cosmicgold/?action=view&current=c93566d9.pbw