Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mary just went for a walk and saw a Fox

Royal

cross the road in front of the house. No camera

your admiration might turn to murder:biggrin: They are neat little characters but have more fleas per square inch than any critter i ever dealt with:blink:

A South Texas coyote will have more fleas per square inch than a Yankee fox, or a Canadian fox for that matter, because they are bigger...more tics too! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

is on a south Texas Javelina, if you shot one it move around for a hour by the flies crawling around on him, the next thing per square inch for fleas is my youngest daughter dead beat boy friend. Just thought I set the record strait for Y'all.

I sorta like nature and try not to look for the dark side of every one of them.

that got after my chickens day after day, met the business end of a 22-250. I prefer to look at them but if they start feeding on personal pets, one of them has to go.

When the coyotes get heavy in an area, the fox will move out of that area. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

by Texas standards. Snow comes and food is hard to find, I guess they just take their chances. Freeze to death or take a chance on getting a chicken or squirrel a coyote didn't. Coyotes here seem to have a decent range or circle they follow. With snow on the ground, just below the barn, maybe 40 yards is a nice run for coyote and I see the fresh tracks about every 3 days in winter. I'm wonder if the fox figure out there movement and hunt the 2 days they are away as I see them all winter. Not a lot but I see them... Right now its so green you hear them but never see them. Just to thick....

Geo

n/t

didn't have to feed them and didn't have to worry about fox or skunks or possums or coons. Tastes good.

n/t

n/t

That we can taste. Perhaps it is just that we have been raising them for so long we are used to that homegrown taste.

Calm seas

Mikie

We let ours run wild along with the feeding and they do have different taste. Maybe its all those grasshoppers, frogs, and bugs that flavor them... Whatever it is, they sure taste better and the eggs are nice and yellow when you cook them. Geo