Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mary and I were at the beginning and end of the Asauble River Marathon

Royal

this weekend and those people are amazing and I know four of the partisipants. I am working on the pictures and a story of what it is and what I saw.

It runs from Grayling to Oscoda Mi a distance of 120 miles! It takes around 17 hours paddling and I forget how many portages. It starts at 9PM so much of it is in the dark. There were over 70 canoes entered.

We were driving from our home to Oscoda to get some pictures of my friends as the finished and I could not help but enjoy the country we were driving through. I saw this hay field and had to take a picture or two. I made them into this panorama. It was lucky I have it as I was on down on the river waiting for the canoes and remembered I had 220 shots from the night before in Grayling at the start of the race. I had already transfered them to my computer and still also had them on the camera. I deleted all of them.

A few hours later I was thinking the pictures I took of the field would make a nice Panorama and the light went off:blink: I had deleted all the pictures on the card :(

On the way home I remembered a program I had that is suppose to recover the pictures if you have not taken more pictures over them. I had not tried it but what the heck. What did I have to lose? I installed the program and stuck the card in and told it to recover what it could and it worked perfectly.:clap:

[attachment 99861 panorama3.jpg]

n/t

to gather up. Do they stack them where they can get at them in the winter or do they move them indoors? Here we see some wrapped, some stored in piles out doors and others indoors. So far all of the horse hay has been indoors, but the cow hay they don't seem to care one way or the other.

I remember Oscoda well from when my son was stationed at Wursmith Air Force base. We drove up a couple of times to Alpena north of there.
Geo

I used to feed my horses with the big round bales behind a stout fence, just move them a bit closer a couple times a day and they could not spoil more than they ate.