Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MARCIA and I,'away fer a while':thumbup:....

warthog

Until Friday,enjoying some time away....Went water detecting today,found little,BUT,the water was OHHH,SOOO NICE,AND WHEN WE GET BACK,we have that old beach club beach frontage to Dee-tect,368 feet of it to be exact on Byootiful Lake Michigan,,from toes deep to nostril deep:ninja:..........We are also going to start working on some of Casting Crowns songs,the first for Praise and Eorship services will be 'Oh Glorious Day'....They will be at the Unity Festival in Muskegon next week,'OH GLORIOUS DAY' LIVE,,BABY!!!!....August 20,we are going to our friends' Church to share some GOSPEL PRAISE AND WORSHIP songs with them for Sunday Service,AND AN ICE CREAM SOCIAL,AFTERWARDS!!!...Oh,last week,I did 'sweet hour of prayer' in honor of my sister that was here from Washington State,for Worship service...She was also there to see me get BAPTISED SUNDAY EVENING,YAY!!!!There were 4 of us that 'went under for Jesus',AMEN!!!!:):wiggle::wave::angel::please:!!!!!