Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore 9” coil wow!

Mark kus

Man this coil is super light and a dream to swing it will be a great water coil probably be my favorite coil well only extra coil I have for it.
But if your on the fence about one check with Richard at backwoods had mine in 4 days best price too!
Thanks Rich!!!
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_3808.jpeg
    IMG_3808.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
Man this coil is super light and a dream to swing it will be a great water coil probably be my favorite coil well only extra coil I have for it.
But if your on the fence about one check with Richard at backwoods had mine in 4 days best price too!
Thanks Rich!!!
Mark
Yep you will love that coil. I got all 4 coils & the 9" sees the most swing time. With the 15" coil following close behind.

I have yet to try the 5x8" coil or the stock 11" coil.

The 9" goes plenty deep !

I use my 5x9 al the time. Actually I have not tried the 9" coil yet

Do they make this coil for other Minelab detectors?
No unfortunately it’s now my main coil first hunt today a 1916 mercury and some silver jewelry

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3812.jpeg
    IMG_3812.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3813.jpeg
    IMG_3813.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 21
Nice finds Mark! I used the M9 a couple of days ago for the first time. I was impressed by the depth. Great coil that they should include as an option when ordering new.
Ray

Nice finds Mark! I used the M9 a couple of days ago for the first time. I was impressed by the depth. Great coil that they should include as an option when ordering new.
Ray
Exactly follow XP and offer different versions 9" 11" I hit a 1/2 reale and two mercs this weekend.
Mark