Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

mangled quarter

I've found a few of these lawnmower coins as well. Thanks for sharing!

I've found a nickel before that was cut and have and severely mangled.

The only detector coin find I ever tossed in the tras was this quarter I found that was sliced in two places by a lawn mower. I put it in my brag book and cut myself on it 3 or 4 times until I finally got rid of it. I now have a small glass jar full of mangled coins and I wish I'd kept it.

Chris

Neat the first mangled quarter I found was ran over by a bull dozer at a construction site. It is in a jar not good for the coin machines!! H.H. gary

[size=medium][/size] well I found a bent penny yesterday, same park, different area. Guess this is another one to add to the mangled lawnmower coins....This is an old coin, 1956, I cleaned it in the tumbler a bit..
This one is slightly bent in half, not as severe as the quarter. I'm confined to the house today, cold wind blowing all day. Can't wait to get out there and find more stuff.