Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Man I'm a very avid Ebay Member....Not high stats

nymohawk

but I've watched Metal detector sales for about three yaers now on a day to day basis. I can't help but wonder why so many detectors are getting listed right now. The prices are really great as well...Well on some of them! hehehe
So many different styles and models have been listed in the last week or so....Hey almost 33 pages and some are even new models that have hit the market lately!

Although there is no F75's listed as of yet! I expect them any day....

I have seen a T2 list out at over 900.00 a couple of times....

Anyone els notice theses changes happenng in the market? I wonder if it's in anticipation of new releases?

Ay thoughts?

Thank s NYMohawk

I 've seen a lot of metal detectors that are over priced on Ebay and they just don't sell. If you're going to flip a detector for profit it's not that easy,by the time your pay the shipping cost and paypal fees you need to clear a $100 to make it worth the effort.Fisher CZs hold their value on Ebay.When the F75 does show up for a sale on Ebay expect to pay a lot it won't be a bargain.