Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Man, hard frost here this morning :(

Royal

winter is on its way. I looked at the forecast last night to see if there was a chance of frost and it said a low of 39. Good I thought. Before I went to bed I stepped out on the deck and saw a lot of stars and it was rather chilly. I decided to bring in the plants Mary wants to keep over the winter, just to be safe.

Lucky I did. I got up and it was 25 degrees and there was frost over everything, still is in fact. Winter sucks :(

However, the fire is on, dogs are warm, and we are making mustard pickles.......

And I hate typing leftie :):

Calm seas

Micheal

Hi Mikie,

Glad you're safe and warm and mending Friend.

It's great to see you're able to reply even as a "lefty".

Best to Ya and your Lady,

CJ

Last night it got down to 72. At the moment the mercury's in the 80s, but it'll hit 90+ before sundown if it doesn't cloud up & rain. Latitude has a lot to do with that.

So far a low of 38 here. Could happen tonight that we get our first frost up this way. Still have flowers out so keeping and eye on it.
That garage is looking good. I got on for a bit at lunch today. Saw the new garage door also. You and your crew done good.
That should keep you from going nuts up there in snow country this winter. You could fill that bottom floor up with hay and invite the deer in. Nice job on all of it.

George-CT

I have the electrical to do now. It is 37 right now. Going down but I don't think as low as last night. We had the drive seal coated this evening. I drained the hoses and started getting ready for the bad weather.

The garage has been a big job but there is a lot of satisfaction in seeing it coming to a close.