Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Racer detector----WOW:detecting:

C.J.M.

Just heard from this detector anyone have any feedback:shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZDvfMZQ7cs

It's been out a little while and seem to have some decent reviews. Just check and see where it is made first. Also they look cheaply made in my opinion and not long after they came out I seen a bunch of used one hit the market.

Why support Turkey an Arab nation? Buy one that is American made and made by Americans! Let us not support Muslims if we can keep from it, for they are part of ISIS and are our enemies! God Bless! Ma

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Why support Turkey an Arab nation? Buy one that is American made and made by Americans! Let us not support Muslims if we can keep from it, for they are part of ISIS and are our enemies! God Bless! Ma
Interesting view. There are good hearted people in all religious backgrounds. In fact geography plays a big part in your religious upbringing. What if you were born in India or China or Africa? Even local regions play a factor. If you were born in the south theres a good chance you would be of the Baptist faith, up north you may be Catholic. There are good honest hearted people everywhere. Just because someone is inan Arab nation does not make them a radical.

I didn't say they were radicals, but for us to support those who may be our enemy and provide them with money to support their own beliefs and ways of life that are contrary to our ways of loving Jehovah God in Jesus' name should not be done! The American businesses need the business of the people living in our own nation! Too much poorer manufactured goods are being shipped into the USA that people buy because of their being a little cheaper but also break down sooner! I want to support Americans, so I buy American made whenever and wherever possible! All the monies donated to the UN and other nations from the taxpayers' taxes is supposed to help them to have a better life, but instead the greed of too many leaders use this money for lining their own pockets and/or support the building up of their armies and ammunition to use against us because they think of us as their enemies! The worst enemies we have is our own Congress and BO in the WH!

We can close our eyes and deafen our ears to what is going on according to Biblical prophecies and the way our nation is forbidding the Bible and God's teachings as the Muslims take over and have their way, by stripping us of our Constitution and replacing it with the Sharia Law! Either listen to God's Holy Spirit and learn what is in the Bible as the truth and proof of Jehovah God and His Son , Jesus, of what is going on in our nation and in the whole world, or suffer the consequences of the great tribulation that is coming by God's wrath that's going to be upon the whole world! When the Blind lead the Blind they all will fall into satan's slimy pit of torment and torture! NO! Not all people are being led by satan and his demon spirits but enough are that causes our nation and our allies to be in grave danger!

Many are being saved for Jesus throughout the world, but many more need Jesus' love, mercy and salvation forgiveness including our own One Nation Under God which is being destroyed and being made to be a third world nation far too soon because too many have turned away from God and are following satan by the murdering and butchering of the innocent including babies in the mothers' wombs where they should be the safest but aren't in these times of sinfulness fulfilling the earth and those who agree with murdering the babies and those who are innocent! I believe in the death penalty for the guilty who need to be for society to be safe from their evil, murderous ways! God sure has the death penalty for all who are unbelievers in Jesus Christ, the One and Only God, Who came and died in our place that we might be saved but He prefers that we all should be saved and spend eternity with Him! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Ma when we buy American some an probably most are not Christian and share our views.

I hope many do buy American products made in the USA, but too many do buy whatever is cheaper and don't care from what country or nation they were imported from and many of these are Christians....this I know...and I've bought things because I couldn't get them from somewhere else and needed the items.....but I try my best to buy American made but not always able to do so! I posted the above because of irnwkr's post! God Bless! Ma I am very outspoken in what I believe and, hopefully, I always speak the truth as best as I know and if I am wrong I will apologize!

I work with Americans and to be honest. They can be the most lazy ( which is a sin) and disrespectful people I have ever seen. Years ago this was different but now I am honestly in shock at how Bad it has gotten here. But I do see your point to Ma.

Yes, I do understand that the previous generations that have been born are lazy, not all but too many! My sister-in-law is 65 and she says that when they have new employees at Sears where she works, they don't want to learn and do things right as they supposedly work....the older generations were mostly good and faithful employees and the employers treated them as part of the company's family, but most businesses don't do this any more....if someone dies or gets fired, they can just hire another person in their place! Sure wasn't like that when I worked full time back in the 50's, 60s and when I worked again in the 90's after divorced! Times sure have changed and not for much better it seems, which seem to be getting worse! And, yet, legal and illegal immigrants have taken a lot of the jobs that many of our young people could have and learn on the job with, but too many unemployed so the companies have the advantage! Also, those who have college education, many don't have common sense and think they can start at the top instead of working from the bottom up and most who graduated in the 50s and 60s have as much education as they seem to have after graduating college, unless they learn a specialty that they can obtain a job more easily than others can! I'm glad I don't have to work now, although being retired and ill isn't easy for too many, like me, don't have a big retirement fund, for we worked at very low wages compared to today's earnings! Praying working turns out better for you with smoother sailing with Jesus! Let your light shine before them and maybe, just maybe, many of them will be saved for Jesus, too! Amen! God Bless! Ma